Google Analytics is a great marketing tool from Google. It collects the useful data from your website. It makes you understand your customers in deep.
For data collection, you want to collect the real data as much as possible. You don’t want to collect your own visits. To do that, follow the steps below.
- Login to your Google Analytics
- Navigate to admin panel
- Once the admin panel shows up, click on Filters menu
- Then you will see the filters list
- Next, click on ADD FILTER button. You will see the filter form.
- Then choose “Create new Filter”, fill in the “Filter Name” as you like, choose “Predefined“, then select “Exclude“, “traffic from the IP address” and “that are equal to“. Finally, add your IP address. You can add IPv4 or IPv6 for the IP address.
And that’s it. For now on, your Google Analytics should not collect your own visiting.