TM30 – report to immigration within 24 hours

category:  Life in Chiang Mai

Lately, if you are the house or condo owner and you have the foreigners stay in your properties, you must report the immigration within 24 hours. If not, you will be fine 1,600 baht. Here is the document you need. a copy of the foreigner passport a copy of arrival card a copy of a visa a copy of your ID card a copy of your house register book a TM30 form (You can download from the immigration website or … Read More