How to get a residence certificate in Chiang Mai

category:  Life in Chiang Mai

My husband is a foreigner and he wants to get a motorcycle driver license in Chiang Mai. Before he applies for a driver’s license he needs to get a residence certificate first. Since we rent a condo, the landlord must inform the immigration if there are any foreigners staying in their properties. The landlord must fill in the TM30 form (download form available on the immigration website) and go to the immigration at Promenada shopping mall on the second floor. The office … Read More