The Multi Mentoring System website is a group of scientific researchers in the northern of Thailand. The website provides the events and downloaded material regarding the events on the frontend. On the backend, users be able to collect all research project data from all universities in the northern. Later, these collected data will be used to generate the analytic graphs at the backend.
- Pick the color theme
- Design the front page
- Create the templates
- It is also the responsive design (PC, tablet, and mobile)
- Setup the website
- Add custom post type for the specific content such as researchers list, the research project list and more
- Implement the data access permission. Each user can manage only their own data. Only head office users can manage entire data.
- Export data to excel file
- Create the shotcode for displaying the data on the front-end
- All new features created by the custom plugin so the client can disable the unused plugin as they need